Administrator (Band 3)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
- Word processing /producing reports/working on computer systems.
- Data input/ retrieval of information
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested
- Take minutes of meetings as required
- Preparation of statistical information
- Dealing with requests for information
- Maintain Filing System
- General office duties such as photocopying/faxing/ scanning
- Supervising staff and allocate work as appropriate
- Order stationery. To participate in the Trust's Appraisal Process and participate in agreed training and development initiatives when identified
- Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band.
Hours of work: Full time, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- 4 GCSE's Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent Qualification) plus 1 year's administrative /clerical experience OR
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification) plus 1 year's administrative /clerical experience. or
- 2 year's administrative /clerical experience. 2. 1 year's word processing experience
- Experience in using Microsoft packages to include WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK.
- Rates of pay £10.40 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.