Band 3 Administrator
Band 3 General Administrator
Temporary Band 3 General Administrator required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast through the Belfast Trust.
Rate of Pay: 10.40
Location: Belfast City Hosptial
Hours: Full-time posts available
The post holder will support the physiology and medical team within Respiratory and Sleep investigations in the provision of an administrative service to consultant(s) and teams.
- Provide high quality routine administrative support to individual departments ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the departments.
- Manage the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
- Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the department as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
- Continually seek to improve the service delivered within the department by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
- Provide high level service to all stakeholders.
- To raise requisitions using the E procurement system and order stock as necessary.
- Attend and take notes at meetings as required of the role.
- Any other duties as required within the remit of the role.
- 5 GCSE'S or equivalent
- Experience in working in admin
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Orlaith Fogarty Orlaith.Fogarty@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.