Band 3 Administrator for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Pay Per Hour: £11.11
Hours : Monday to Friday - Full time (37.5 hours)
Post holder will provide administrative and secretarial support in an efficient and effective manner to support the existing administration team.
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONISBILITIES
Liaise with Team Managers, Administration and members of the Public etc in matters pertaining to Social Services.
- Undertake routine administrative duties, including filing, making appointments, maintaining diaries, distributing incoming mail and personally dealing with routine items, receiving telephone calls and taking action in accordance with established regulations and procedures. Distribution of circulars and leaflets as required.
- Compiling routine and non-routine letters for signature.
- Typing/Word Processing correspondence, reports and agendas.
- To maintain computerised records as appropriate.
- To record and prepare statistics, as required by the Trust.
- To prepare files for opening and closure
- To keep supplies of stationery and order when necessary.
- Processing forms for conferences and courses.
- Provide switchboard cover as and when required.
- Participate in the agreed system of staff appraisal and personal development within the Trust.
- To contribute to the maintenance and development of office policies, procedures, systems and practices.
- Liaise with all disciplines of staff within the Trust as appropriate.
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned from time to time within the framework of the post.
This job description is an outline of the post as it is currently perceived by the Trust and may be subject to review as a result of development of this new service.
4 GCSE's including English (grades A-C) or equivalent and one years' experience in an admin/clerical role
NVQ level 2 Administration plus GSCE English (grades A-C) or equivalent and one year experience in an admin/clerical role
2 years' experience in an administrative role.
Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word, Excel and Power Point
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Ben Martin.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.