Band 3 Administrator Assistant is required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 3 Administrator Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
- Manage the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
- Deal with written and electronic correspondence; undertake filing, copying and word processing of correspondence, reports and other documents associated with the child death review process. Field incoming telephone calls and respond appropriately.
- Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the department as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
- Under the direction of the Senior Project and Information Manager and team colleagues input child death data onto excel and assist in the analysis of the child death review data.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the departments.
- Proactively ensure that the quality and content of data held in the information management system is maintained and improved.
- Attend and take notes at meetings as required of the role.
1A. Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A - C)
OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
OR Higher Qualification
1B. 18 Months relevant experience
1C. One year's experience working with Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.