Band 3 Administrator
2- 3 Months initially
The Client: Local Public body based in Craigavon, serving local residents.
- Liaise with various staff/departments to deliver effective administrative support.
- Deal with a range of queries, maintaining a courteous and pleasant manner at all times.
- Use of various computer systems and software packages to ensure patient information is relevant and up to date, including data input and retrieval of information.
- Processing, recording and collating information for statistical purposes.
- Administering waiting lists, processing internal and external referrals
- Scheduling appointments to ensure clinical capacity is utilised
- Maintenance of medical records filing systems.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Provide cover to other administrative staff during periods of leave.
- General office duties such as photocopying, scanning, sorting post and faxing.
- Any other tasks or projects within the remit of the band.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week - 9am 5pm
- 4 GCSEs at Grade A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 years relevant administrative / clerical experience
- 2 years relevant administrative/clerical experience
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
- Holiday entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.