Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
BELSL / Band 3 Administrator
Rate of Pay: £10.09phr
Location: QUB, Lennoxvale
Duration: January 2022 with possible extension
To provide support to students/staff of the University. Carrying out fitness to practice and vaccinations.
The post-holder will be responsible for providing administration and clerical support to professional staff and assisting with the day to day management of the office to ensure a smooth running, high quality service.
The post holder will assist with audio typing of reports on a daily basis. Together with completing general admin duties; opening post/e-mails, answering telephone, checking people in for appointments, booking appointments, retrieving/filing charts
Key Results areas and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high standard of admin and clerical support to the Occupational Health Department
- Reception duties / answering telephone calls
- Taking and passing on accurate and concise messages
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Photocopying, scanning, filing, emailing
- Organising appointments and reviews
- Typing of letters and reports etc from clinical staff
- Maintain, input and update computer system as required
- Input and retrieve appropriate information from computerised systems
- Maintain and update manual/computerised records as required
- Maintain an up to date filing system
- Maintain communication between clients and the Occupational Health Department
- Collect and collate statistical information as required
- Monitor and order stationery and supplies as required
- Adhering to all Trust policies and procedures
- Assisting in the training of other administration staff as appropriate to the post
- Operate automated office equipment as required
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality of information in line with current legislation and policies within the department
- Communicate effectively and provide a high standard of customer service on behalf of the Trust
- Take part in relevant training programmes
- Provide cover as required for other clerical staff within the division during periods of absence or excess workload
- Undertake any other duties within the department and within the grade which may be assigned from time to time
- Through their actions ensure adherence to the Principles of Equality and Human Rights Legislation
Experience and Qualifications:
5 GCSE's to include English Language Grade A-C
Audio typing qualification or at least 6 months experience.
2 years admin experience.