Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Assistant Property Officer required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Assistant Property Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hrs
The Assistant Property Officer will support the Property Team and Head of Specialist Services in the delivery of the Property Management function within Estates Services, including operating the 3ifm database system and the provision of an administrative service.
KEY RESULT AREAS / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in ensuring all lease and licence information held on 3ifm is accurate and reliable according to manual records e.g. lease commencement and end dates; costs; tenants and landlord details.
- To prepare and maintain manual files for NHSCT leasehold properties e.g. print labels; ensure filing is up-to-date and files in date order.
- Input details as requested onto the 3ifm Property Management Database and assist in ensuring all information required for the PAMS Plan is readily available and accurate e.g. retained estate; listed buildings; agricultural land
- Ensure the most up-to-date lease/licence; LPS valuations; SOC/Business Cases; condition reports; maps/plans etc are available (for leased properties) on 3ifm and if not scan and upload document as necessary
- Assist the Property Team with administrative duties required by the NHSCT 3ifm Working Group
- Advise the team members of Key action dates as generated by 3ifm and take action as instructed by them e.g.
- email service manager prior to lease end date (ie 14 months) and ask for future intentions for lease
- chase up on LPS valuation requests
- chase up SOC/Business Case progress with service managers/AEMB
- update key action dates accordingly to chase-up
- Update 3ifm as requested, to permit monitoring of developments in NHSCT Freehold property with regards to disposals; demolitions, acquisitions etc. completed by Capital Development Dept; Projects Dept and other sources within Estates Dept.
- Ensure invoices are recorded, on 3ifm, as to their stage in the payment process (plus dates) i.e.
- Invoice received
- Scanned and emailed to Scan centre
- FPM processed
- Ensure all invoices (those via Estates and those directly through FPM system) are scanned and are in the relevant electronic folder on the team's shared drives.
- Regular monitoring of the 'Property Leases' email inbox and forward them onto the appropriate team member. Then move the email into the relevant shared email folded
- Regularly monitor the 'LPS Requests' email inbox and generate the next LPS valuation reference number as requested (on LPS pro-formas) for:-
- Rent valuations
- Change of property use
- Assets revaluations (to update details on Finance Property Assets Register).
- Assist Property Officers in the upkeep of the Deeds; Estates Terriers and Way Leave libraries both in electronic and paper format.
- Assist the Property Officers in the monitoring and processing of LPS Rates invoices. Scan rates invoices (received from the scan centre) and save into the Property Teams' shared drive.
- Assist in the application of rates exemptions (e.g. Mental Health, vacant space) and advise BSO Finance accordingly.
- Assist the Property Team in the development and upkeep of a rates database. Update spreadsheet/database regarding annual rates invoice information
- Assist the Property Team in the production of various reports as requested
- The execution of other duties (appropriate to the band) which may be assigned from time to time
5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language and Mathematics or equivalent qualification, and 1 years' clerical experience working with spreadsheets and databases.
GCSE (Grade A-C) English and Mathematics or equivalent qualification, and 2 years' clerical experience working with spreadsheets and databases
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.