Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Cancer Support Worker required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Cancer Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £10.40ph
- Assist in the delivery and co-ordination of care, education and support, across the Trust area, under the supervision of Clinical Nurse Specialists, for patients with Cancer.
- Support those living with a cancer diagnosis and their families to navigate the health and social care system throughout their cancer journey to enable them to manage their condition and where possible improve their health and wellbeing
- Maintain good communication with patients/clients, relatives and carers and report issues to line manager and other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Obtaining and collating data for reports, governance, patients care from a number of systems as appropriate.
- Maintain high standards of practice and adhere to quality procedures
- The post holder will be responsible for the co-ordination of their workload to meet the demands of the post
- Working knowledge of computer systems to include Excel
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English, Grade A-C and 2 years' clerical experience
- NVQ level 2 in Administration or equivalent qualification and 2 years' clerical experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.