Role: Band 3 Cash Office Administrator
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
- Adhere to cash office procedures.
- Assist with the proper collection, control and reconciliation and lodgement of monies receipted by the Cash Office.
- Process credit card payments.
- Receipt income in the Accounts Receivable finance system.
- Update the Financial Assessment's Abacus database.
- Maintain safe contents register.
- Monitor and process petty cash reimbursements and maintain proper records for petty cash holdings.
- Issue stocks of controlled stationery to users.
- Analysis of Income bank statement.
- Assist with the collection and preparation of lodgement's for car parking monies.
- Monitor income of Supported Living facilities' clients and process associated invoices.
- Process patients' travel expense claims
Demonstrate 1 years relevant* finance experience.
Minimum of AS level in Business/Finance subject or equivalent (QCF Level 3)
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.