Band 3 Child Health Information Assistant
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Child Health Information Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 3 Child Health Information Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.09per hour
- To provide support to Information Team in the day to day administration and management of the department.
- To undertake the extraction, collation, interpretation and presentation of information to meet the needs of the Information Team.
- Process a range of information and undertake data entry for information received in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely distribution of documentation / information to professional staff regarding clinics, results and records within and outside of the trust
- Assist in the daily maintenance of the System to include management of an appointment system
- To develop a good working knowledge of information systems and returns and their relationship to current working practices.
- To ensure all aspects of data/system security are maintained and monitored.
- To monitor and manage departmental mailboxes, assigning and escalating as necessary.
- Deal with incoming queries as appropriate to the post.
- Provide advice and support to system users
- Assist in the liaison with appropriate health professionals on a range of matters
- Assist in the production of a range of routine and ad hoc reports using a range of software packages and take follow up action as appropriate.
- Assist with the quality assurance of data on the System and follow up data quality, missing information and discrepancies with relevant staff.
- Provide administrative support to the Team including general administrative/secretarial duties such as processing mail, maintaining a filing system and diary management
(a) 5 GCSEs, including English Language and Mathematics (Grade A-C) or equivalent
1 year's clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment including use of Microsoft Office suite of programmes (or equivalent), such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook
(b) GCSE English Language and Mathematics (Grade A-C) or equivalent
2 years' clerical / secretarial experience in an office environment including use of Microsoft Office suite of programmes (or equivalent), such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook
Equivalent Qualifications Considered
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.