Band 3 Clerical Officer
Temporary Band 3 Clerical Officer required for our public sector client based in Newtownards.
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Location: Ards Community Hospital, Newtownards
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday (09:00-17:00)
Duration: 6 months pending review
- Processing and collating information.
- Use of various computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Typing duties - reports, letters and meeting minutes as required.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing forms/mail.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Booking appointments.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- General office duties such as photocopying, scanning and faxing.
- Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band.
- Experience working within an administration setting and demonstrating good telephone skills / manner
- Experience of all Microsoft packages, Word and Excel in particular
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) including Maths and English
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.