Band 3 Clerical Officer
Temporary Band 3 Clerical Officer required for a large public sector client based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Location: Arches Health and Wellbeing Centre, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 1 month pending review
- Responding to and processing correspondence within the Carer Services email box and ensuring it is cleared every day
- Processing all carer service applications and maintaining an accurate and up to date database of all processed applications
- Issuing receipt forms for all grants awarded and collating feedback received
- Receiving, redirecting and taking appropriate action on telephone calls from staff and carers.
- Maintaining the BHSCT Carer electronic and postal mailing lists
- Taking bookings and confirmations for carer support activities
- Processing all invoices related to carer support activities
- Preparing materials for staff and carer training
- Co-ordinate and process a range of correspondence in accordance with agreed procedures within area of responsibility.
- Providing full word-processing services to include letters, memos, reports etc.
- Maintenance of standards of confidentiality in regards to all records, ensuring that the interest of professional staff and clients are protected.
- Create, develop and maintain effective and appropriate working relationships with colleagues and other providers whose service impacts on administrative service.
- Be proficient in use of Microsoft Office Packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Provide an efficient and effective admin service to all staff within the team.
- Provide an efficient and up to date filing system on an on-going basis.
- Ensure that all systems used both manual and computerised are maintained in an accurate and timely way and in accordance with local policy and procedure.
- Ensure filing system meets the standard of RQIA and Good Records, Good Management.
- Ensure Admin Manager is kept informed of any issues arising which may be likely to impinge on the optimum running of the service.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating databases as required
- Maintain adequate supplies of stock and stationery, and order stock/nonstock items using Trust's E-procurement system.
- 5 GCSEs (Grades A-C) or equivalent including Maths and English
- One year relevant administration experience
- Experience using Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.