Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
- Lead on the administrative role for partial booking of patients.
- Arrange and provide clerical support for meetings, including minutes/ action note taking, organising venues, issuing and follow up of relevant documentation.
- Register referrals onto LCID scheduler and file all referrals, as per department process.
- Implement the partial booking process, using the electronic system (LCID), under the direction of the team lead and as per Regional/Trust/Dept process e.g. IEAP.
- Work as according to the Primary Target List to ensure patients are not offered appointment dates after the guaranteed waiting time under the direction of the team lead.
- Removal of patients from the waiting list and notification given to the referrer, according to the dept discharge policy/procedure.
- Establish and maintain filing systems to meet the clerical needs of the team/ department.
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc., as required from notes and digital dictation using a word processing system as and when required.
- Provide general clerical support within the team/ department e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, database use, photocopying, filing etc.
- Organise and maintain relevant manual and electronic diary/ schedule and arrange appointments and meetings.
- Input and retrieve appropriate information from computerised systems
- Process and distribute all incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail as required.
- Deal with incoming telephone calls and handle queries as appropriate and act as a reference point for all internal and external queries relating to the team/ department, ensuring necessary communication is maintained with relevant senior staff.
- Operate and manage a brought forward system for minutes and other areas, as required.
- Participate in training appropriate to the position.
- Participate in data quality exercises to maintain quality of information within the team/ department.
- Maintaining and ordering stock as and when required.
- Provide cover as required for other clerical staff during period of absence or excess workload.
- Supervise Band 2 admin officers, under the direction of the team lead
(a) 5 G.C.S.E. (Grade A-C) or equivalent, including Maths and English Language,
1 year clerical/ secretarial experience in an office environment including the use of computers, data inputting and word processing
(b) G.C.S.E. Maths and English Language (Grades A-C) and 2 years clerical/ secretarial experience in an office environment including the use of computers, data inputting and work processing.
In addition to (a) and (b) applicants must possess 1 years' experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel and Word Processing.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.