Band 3 Clerical Officer
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Admin Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymoney
Role: Band 3 Admin Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours
- Develop and maintain office procedures including efficient filing systems and maintain records in accordance with the Trust's Record Management Policy.
- Be responsible for dealing with telephone calls from both internal and external departments/organisations and service users and ensure they are dealt with by relevant individuals within appropriate timescales and that any exceptions are reported.
- Diary management including making appointments, arranging meetings as required and arranging seminars/away days as and when required.
- To undertake research and collation as required by the Managers to assist in undertaking their duties.
- Put in place administrative systems to assist the Managers to ensure that all deadlines are met and follow up any outstanding matters as necessary.
- Service meetings including the preparation of agendas, preparation and distribution of papers where necessary, production of minutes and follow up actions where necessary.
- Provide administrative support to Managers when conducting Disciplinary/Grievance Meetings.
- To work as part of a wider administration team and provide administration support and provide cover as required during the absence of other administrative staff. And to assist, where required in the induction and training of new staff to the office as required.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by Senior Managers.
- Use Trust wide and departmental computer technology in line with the Trust's Information Management and Technology Strategy, including daily use of Microsoft Office Packages.
Equality and Human Rights Legislation.
- Information Assets Control and Management - Required to create database and input service user and activity data; manage and maintain this data and store this on two modelling and capacity records management systems monthly across all day services Trust-wide.
- Create and maintain database to collate Day Care staff NISCC Registration records.
- Maintain database in relation to Day Opportunities to track service user goals and be required to attend monthly meeting, where appropriate.
- Once received from the Assistant Director, ensure complaints are dealt with in accordance with Trust deadline.
- Prepare documentation, presentations, files and papers for the Manager in advance of meetings and provision of briefings as appropriate.
- Assist the Managers to manage and monitor Information Systems as appropriate, eg, HRPTS and FPL.
- To be responsible for collating and recording of all Adult Day Care Monthly Agency staff records.
- Be responsible for ordering Stock for Day Opportunities Service and the administration office.
- Ensure smooth running of the Department's administrative system both manual and computerised, including the handling of confidential and sensitive data and ensuring that all relevant files and papers are processed.
- Records maintenance - manage and maintain records pertaining to several contractual partnerships with the voluntary and community sector across Day Opportunities Trust-wide.
- Provide 'as and when' administrative support to 3 Day Opportunities Team Leaders and 3 Day Care Locality Managers.
- To retrieve appropriate information from SOSCARE as required.
For (a) - 2 year's secretarial/administration experience to include experience of diary management, servicing meetings and minute taking.
For (b) - 3 year's secretarial/administration experience to include experience of diary management, servicing meetings and minute taking.
5 GCSE's to include English Language (Grade A-C) plus 2 year's secretarial/administration experience to include experience of diary management, servicing meetings and minute taking.
4 GCSE's to include English Language (Grade A-C) plus 3 year's secretarial/administration experience to include experience of diary management, servicing meetings and minute taking.
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must have: RSA II Typing/Word Processing (both parts) or equivalent.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.