Job Title: Band 3 Clerical Officer
Location: WHSCT, Strabane, Family Intervention Service
The Client: WHSCT
- The Role: The post holder will promote and support effective team working, fostering a culture of
openness and transparency. The post holder will ensure that they take all concerns raised with them seriously and act in accordance with 'Your right to raise a concern (Whistleblowing)' policy and their professional code of conduct, where applicable.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a full administrative support service to the team and other professionals/departments.
- Arrange diary dates, venues, travel arrangement and hospitality. This may also include minute taking when required.
- Contribute to the organisation of the office carrying out routine administrative duties which may include the development and maintenance of an efficient filing system, a brought forward system, mail distribution, photo copying, binding and ensuring relevant files are available for meetings.
- Deal with incoming mail and direct correspondence to the Team or as appropriate deal with routine items which may include the writing and drafting of routine letters for signature.
- Facilitate communication by liaising with relevant staff, departments, hospitals, the general public and external agencies.
- Dealing with telephone calls and enquiries and taking relevant action as appropriate.
- Type letters, memorandums and minutes. A high level of word processing skills will be required and the post holder will also be required to develop skills on Microsoft Office software and other computer packages as and when required.
- Assist in the production of Power Point presentations required by department.
Hours of work: Full time hours 37.5
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English
Language or equivalent qualifications or higher standard of education AND 1 year administrative/ clerical experience
- NVQ Level II Business & Administration or equivalent and 1 year administrative/ clerical experience
3 years administrative / clerical experience
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post.
- Evidence of ability to work on own initiative
- Evidence of flexibility and effective time management
- Evidence of ability to maintain and respect confidentiality
- Evidence of using Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Rates of pay £10.40
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button. DERSL