Band 3 Contact Tracing Officer
Band 3 Contact Tracing Officer is required on a temporary basis based in Musgrave Park Hospital
Role: Band 3 Contact Tracing Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.09
Location: Musgrave Park Hospital
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday (plus additional weekend shifts)
Duration: Temporary ongoing
- Speak with BHSCT Staff and collect data from them about who them may have been in contact with regarding Covid-19
- General admin duties related to advice line and testing line
- Creating reports printed reports and scanning
- 5 GCSEs to include Maths and English (Grade A-C) or equivalent to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
- One year relevant administration experience
- Working experience of using MS Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 9th October 2020.