Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Corporate Admin Support required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Corporate Admin Support
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
- Provide secretarial services to Project Managers / Business Manager to ensure the Corporate Planning and Capital Development Department provides quality of services.
- Carry out a range of secretarial duties as required supporting the Administration Team including typing, photocopying and document formation.
- Arrange and provide administrative support at meetings including minutes / action note taking, organising venues, issuing and follow up relevant documentation.
- Organise and maintain relevant diary/schedule and arrange appointments and meetings.
- Process and distribute all incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail as required.
- Maintain electronic and manual filing systems
- Deal with incoming telephone calls and handle queries as appropriate and act as a reference point for all internal and external enquiries relating to the department, ensuring necessary communication is maintained with relevant senior department staff.
- Provide administrative cover as required during the absence of other administrative staff including processes with regards to systems e.g. HRPTS, ordering of stationery/equipment and the Multi-Functional Device.
- Maintain and update spread sheets and databases.
- Keep up to date with technology which supports the Corporate Planning & Capital Development Department including Lync and conference calls.
- Participate in training appropriate to the post.
- Disposal of Corporate Planning and Capital Development Records no longer required to be held, as per Trust's Retention and Disposal Schedule.
4 GCSEs (Grades A-C) to include English or equivalent
1 year's paid clerical/ secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
2 Years clerical/secretarial experience in office environment to include the use of Microsoft Office Suite of Packages
GCSE English Grade A-C
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.