Band 3 Diabetic Nurse Spc Admin Support and ENT Receptionist
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Diabetic Nurse Specialist Admin Support and ENT Receptionist required on a temporary basis based in Whiteabbey
Role: Band 3 Diabetic Nurse Specialist Admin Support and ENT Receptionist
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 12:45pm DNS and Wednesday 1pm to 5pm in ENT Reception
· Provide secretarial services to a senior member of staff, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
· In addition as a member of a secretarial team, the post holder will be required to provide clerical support to other members of staff within the department.
· Provide administrative/secretarial support within the department, eg audio typing, word-processing, photocopying, filing, etc.
· Arrange and provide administrative support at meetings including minute taking and issuing of relevant documentation.
· Organise and maintain relevant diary/schedule and arrange appointments and meetings.
· Process and distribute all incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail as required.
· Deal with incoming telephone calls and handle queries as appropriate.
· Manage and maintain appropriate records eg: sickness absence, accident reporting, and notification of change.
· Act as a reference point for all internal and external enquiries relating to the department and ensure necessary communication is maintained with the director, senior managers and other professionals.
· Participate in training appropriate to the duties of the post.
· Provide administrative cover as required during the absence of other administrative staff.
· Undertake any other duties as assigned by Manager/Senior Managers to ensure the needs of the department are met.
4 GCSE's (Grade A-C) to include English Language and 1 years clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
b) 2 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages AND GCSE English Grade A*-C
*In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must possess:
OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals) Level 2 Award
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.