Band 3 Driver - Omagh/Enniskillen
Band 3 Driver
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Enniskillen/Omagh, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will provide a mobile transportation service within the WHSCT.
- Collect and convey clients/patients (including the aged, physically handicapped, epileptics, psychiatric etc.,) to Trust Adult/Day Care facilities.
- Carry out daily routine maintenance of their vehicle and minor repairs (including checking fuel oil, water levels and topping up as required, tyre pressures, vehicle cleaning, changing punctured wheels etc.)
- Convey clients to centres and outings.
- Secure clients travelling in wheelchairs with the recommended restraint device.
- Operate tail lifts on vehicles where provided, after training.
- Delivery of goods and equipment within the Trust.
- Complete any records in relation to the performance/usage of the vehicle per journey e.g. miles travelled, petrol used, oil replaced, patient/clients carried, loading etc. The information required would vary with the type of vehicle and will be subject to change in the light of development.
- Daily completion and monthly return of vehicle log sheets.
- Adherence to and appreciation for confidentiality, Health & Safety and general housekeeping standards
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
- Must have Category D driving license
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.