Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Finance Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 3 Finance Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
· Adhere to cash office procedures.
· Assist with the proper collection, control and reconciliation and lodgement of monies receipted by the Cash Office.
· Process credit card payments.
· Receipt income in the Accounts Receivable finance system.
· Update the Financial Assessment's Abacus database.
· Maintain safe contents register.
· Monitor and process petty cash reimbursements and maintain proper records for petty cash holdings.
· Issue stocks of controlled stationery to users.
· Analysis of Income bank statement.
· Assist with the collection and preparation of lodgement's for car parking monies.
· Monitor income of Supported Living facilities' clients and process associated invoices.
· Process patients' travel expense claims
Patients' Private Property (PPP)
· Prepare remittance advice forms, which relate to manual cheque payments.
· Process manual payments.
· Monitor and process PPP petty cash reimbursements and maintain proper records for PPP petty cash holdings.
· Maintain records for patients' private property and where appropriate disburse personal monies.
· Monitor patients' private property held within safe.
· Receipting patients' property income and maintenance of the PPP database.
· Prepare receipt schedules and supporting documentation on a daily basis
· Analysis of the PPP bank statement
Charitable Trust Funds (CTF)
· Prepare remittance advice forms, which relate to manual cheque payments
· Process manual payments
· Maintain CTF Cash Book including details of all receipts and payments
· Process CTF expenditure requests ensuring proper fund management and authorisation framework applied.
· Process CTF eProcurement requests and arrange funding transfers
· Maintain proper records for CTF petty cash holdings
· Analysis of CTF bank statements
· Assist with the upkeep of the Accounts Receivable system, maintaining accounts and processing notifications to raise invoices/credits and distribute promptly
· Assist in the processing of Health Centre/GP matters
· Analysis and charging of Pharmacy supplies
· Processing notifications to raise invoices for staff accommodation
· Maintain private patients' treatment database and issue related correspondence
Demonstrate 1 years relevant* finance experience.
Minimum of AS level in Business/Finance subject or equivalent (QCF Level 3)
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.