Band 3 Finance Officer
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Finance Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 3 Finance Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.40ph
- Input client and related data to the Abacus System and process the necessary documentation required for accurate and timely payment to Homes and production of invoices and Statistics.
- Processing Trust Corporate Appointee applications, following up to ensure benefits are received, transferring Post Office accounts to the Trust and notifying Credit Control section of any Personal Allowances to be set.
- Making up of new client files and slings, allocating Abacus client reference numbers for new clients and maintaining associated spread sheet to ensure duplicates are avoided.
- Update and maintain Brokerage database in relation to bed vacancies and their tariff rates from all nursing and residential homes within all localities for Northern Trust.
- Collate and maintain information on categories of registration within each residential and Nursing Home with Northern Trust.
- To prepare contract documentation for issued to relevant parties.
- Administration of referrals received from named workers. Issuing of Financial Support Services forms for completion, diarying for return, maintaining and updating associated spreadsheets. Referral of non-disclosure cases to management.
- To resolve outstanding issues and queries resulting from delayed, incomplete or erroneous information on referral documentation.
- Ensure submission of invoices for payment on a regular, timely basis and to ensure that appropriate checks and supporting documentation have been completed.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is issued to Clients or their representatives and other interested parties.
- Maintain and update both electronic and paper records as requested in line with Trust and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that all correspondence received (written or verbal) is processed and conveyed to the relevant personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain effective liaison with other Trust staff and external agencies in order to ensure the efficient operation of the department.
- Respond to queries and provide advice to staff, clients and the general public in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Provide administrative support to other team members.
- Maintain a brought forward system to meet the needs of the department.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by Assistant Director/Senior officers to ensure the needs of the department.
Demonstrate 1 years relevant* finance experience.
Minimum of AS level in Business/Finance subject or equivalent (QCF Level 3)
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.