Finance Officer Band 3
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lurgan, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service to the finance department
- Provide admin support to the Team with maintenance of accounting files and records, relating to Public Funds, Charitable Trust Funds and Patients Private Property.
- Assist in the monthly and year end accounts preparation process in accordance with financial procedures and specified timescales, including inputting information to MS Office Excel and Word documents, and carrying out allocated and delegated tasks.
- Provide admin support to the Team as required, including maintaining records, collating information, arranging training sessions and retrieving information from various sources.
- Assist the Team as directed in updating and extracting information from finance systems including RAM, eFin, Eproc, Abacus etc
- Assist the Team in the compilation and reporting of financial information including key performance indicators
- Provide assistance in addressing ad hoc queries from colleagues - involving retrieval of financial information.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate knowledge of the system including Abacus, FPL etc. and the structure and functions of the Trust.
- Ensure an adequate audit trail exists and for the provision of all information, explanations and working papers to internal and external auditors.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English
Language and Maths equivalent / higher qualification
AND 1 years' experience in a clerical/ administrative role
2 years' experience in a clerical/administrative/finance role
Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel , or equivalent
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.