Band 3 Financial Assistant
Band 3 Finance Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Belfast
Role: Band 3 Finance Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Belfast
Duration: 5 months (Part time hours available)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify and validate supplier invoices against contract terms.
- Validate, collate and input staff travel and subsistence claims to payroll system.
- Liaise with each of the Business Services Organisation's Shared Service Centres for Payments; Income; and Payroll as and when necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of journals for entry into the financial systems to include accruals and prepayments.
- Investigate queries from internal and external customers in relation to invoices, travel expenses and other payments and provide assistance and advice as required.
- Analyse financial information to identify and resolve errors and discrepancies relating to suppliers payments and staff travel and subsistence claims.
Candidates must have:
· Membership of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Intermediate Level (NVQ Level 3) or equivalent professional qualification.
· Have a working knowledge of HSC financial systems.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Sunday 26/01/2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.