Band 3 General Administrator
Temporary Band 3 General Administrator required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust at PHA.
Rate of Pay: £10.40
Location: PHA, Linehall Street
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The postholder will provide a comprehensive clerical support to the team within the office.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving, redirecting and taking appropriate action on telephone calls.
- Undertake a range of admin support duties including, making appointments, maintaining diaries, receiving, processing and distributing incoming mail.
- Co-ordinate and process a range of correspondence in accordance with agreed procedures within area of responsibility.
- Ensure that all systems used both manual and computerised are maintained in an accurate and timely way and in accordance with local policy and procedure
- Ensure filing/archiving is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
- Ensure that systems are in place to provide data returns, which support the provision of service reports.
- Contribute to effective team working.
- Ensure all that tasks/duties are completed in a timely manner in accordance with agreed performance standards.
- Prioritise workload in accordance with expected outcomes.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect of service users and professional staff.
- Establish, maintain and develop good working relationships with managers and staff at all levels and interact effectively with members of the public as required.
- Provide administrative support at meetings including minute taking and issuing of relevant documentation.
- Assist with diary management for Team Managers
GCSE Maths and GCSE English (A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification;
2 A 'Levels OR equivalent qualification OR higher qualification;
18 months' relevant experience in an office-based environment
3 years' relevant experience in an office-based environment.
(Relevant experience is defined as experience in an office-based environment to include establishing administrative systems)
- Experience of creating, operating and analysing excel spreadsheets
- Experience of using Microsoft Office including Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience of project work/providing project support
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Orlaith Fogarty. Orlaith.email@example.com
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.