Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Ballymoney
Role: Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
Hours: 8 hours per week 9am to 1pm 2 days per week
- Provide typing and clerical support including preparation of memos/letters, from written instructions to Senior Managers and answering telephone calls and forwarding messages.
- Provide an efficient Estates Action Desk telephone operator service to Trust staff and service users.
- Responsible for servicing meetings including arranging meetings, providing agenda, drafting Minutes and circulating on approval.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate office systems and procedures to facilitate efficient workflow management, including filing, photocopying and maintaining records in a timely manner.
- Create, maintain, and update information including preparing reports using Microsoft Office package. Provide end of year statistics for Senior Managers eg budget expenditure.
- Set up, maintain, and monitor a diary 'Bring Forward' system
- Maintain departmental stationery stock levels.
- Responsible for distribution and return of keys for outbuildings and stores.
- Maintain an electronic diary management system for Senior Management Team. Including resolution of any conflicting dates and appointments.
- Organising travel arrangements associated with courses, conferences and seminars for Senior Management and Professional & Technical staff.
- Processing of and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Providing and receiving confidential/sensitive reports and information for dissemination e.g. Trust Board papers, Business Cases and Grievances.
- Assisting with the resolution of ad hoc queries, liaising with Chief Executive's office, Directors, Senior Management other Departments and outside bodies.
- Manage and prioritise workload using own initiative. Have advanced keyboard skills, accuracy and speed.
* (A) 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) or
1 years clerical/secretarial/spreadsheet experience, including 6 months telephone help desk experience
(B) 2 years clerical/secretarial/spreadsheet experience including 6 months telephone help desk experience
IN ADDITION TO (A) & (B) APPLICANTS MUST POSSESS RSA STAGE II TYPEWRITING/WORD PROCESSING
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.