Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Role: Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Belfast City Hospital, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 4 weeks initially
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and photocopying, preparation, pulling and filing of patient's charts
- Use of PAS, patient centre, ECR, LABS, centricity and other Trust patient related databases
- Dealing with patient queries by phone/email and in person
- Processing urology clinics, results and discharges
- 4 GCSE's Grade A-C to include English Language or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years admin experience in a hospital clinical setting
- Excellent typing skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Wednesday 2nd October 2019.**