Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer is required on a temporary basis based in Ballymoney
Role: Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
- Provide typing and clerical support including preparation of memos/letters, from audio tapes and written instructions to Senior
- Assist in the development and implementation of any new or existing Contract databases or systems.
- Process invoices in line with Maintenance Contract Terms and Conditions and scan associated documents for
- Co-ordinate and attend Contract review meetings and provide general administrative support such as documentation preparation and minute
- Provide administrative support where required for Maintenance Contract CAG
- Developing and maintaining appropriate office systems and procedures to facilitate efficient work flow management, including filing, photocopying and maintaining records in a timely manner.
- Responsible for petty
- Responsible for distribution and return of keys for outbuildings and
- Maintain an electronic diary management system for Senior Management including resolution of any conflicting dates and appointments.
- Assisting with the resolution of ad hoc queries, liaising with Chief Executive's office, Directors, Senior Management other Departments and outside
- Knowledge of a range of Estates Secretarial procedures and
- Processing of Tender and Contract documentation, Serious Adverse Incidents and updating of training profiles on Estates Backtraq
- Manage and prioritise workload using own Have advanced keyboard skills, accuracy and speed.
(A) 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) or Equivalent plus
1 year's clerical/secretarial/spreadsheet experience
(B) 3 years' clerical/secretarial/spreadsheet experience
In addition to (A) & (B) Applicants must process RSA Stage II Typewriting Word Processing
One year experience in the use of ICT. This should include the use of word-processing, spreadsheets and emails
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.