Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Role: Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
- Co-operate with all team members of the Occupational Health and Wellbeing Service's multi-disciplinary Post Covid-19 Vocational Rehabilitation Team in order to achieve the overall aim of the service
- Act as first point of contact for the Post Covid-19 Vocational Rehabilitation Team. Provide an efficient and courteous reception service
- Provide an efficient telephone service and process queries as appropriate
- Process referrals for screening and set up clinics
- Ensure clients are called for appointments
- Retrieval and preparation of files for clinics
- Type letters, memos, reports to a high standard from notes or digital dictation and ensure they are processed in the agreed timeframe
- Input and extract information from eOPAS to update clinical activity
- Filing of results and correspondence within OH files
- Maintain an accurate filing system
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Photocopying and preparing documentation for Freedom of Information and Subject Access Requests
- Report faults to Estates, IT and Telecomms helpdesks
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and databases using the Microsoft Office suite
- Arrange meetings and issue relevant documentation as required
- Maintain strict confidentiality in connection with all aspects of the duties of the post
- Ensure adherence to departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Trust policies
- 4 GCSEs to include English (Grade A*- C) or equivalent AND 1 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment.
- GCSE English (Grade A*- C) or equivalent AND 2 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of computerised systems e.g. Microsoft Office
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.