Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Role: Band 3 Higher Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
- Undertake in accordance with Trust Policy and Procedures the completion of administrative processes required in relation to service user complaints and feedback.
- Undertake the recording, processing and reporting of complaints/comments received from service users and providing relevant statistical data as required.
- Provide administrative support to complaints staff.
- Perform data entry and extract information/reports from appropriate computer systems including the complaints module of the Datix database.
- Assist in the collection and collation of statistical information.
- Assist with quality assurance of reports.
- Extract electronic and manual data from relevant information systems to produce reports.
- Photocopy information/files as required.
- Prepare and send emails.
- Prepare files and undertake routine filing duties. Maintain an efficient up-to-date record keeping system and participate in the annual achieving process.
- Make and receive telephone calls, dealing with queries and messages as appropriate and escalating where necessary.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, as required.
- Organise and participate in meetings, as required.
- Type letters, e-mails, record of telephone calls etc., and prepare other written materials for distribution to relevant persons.
- Circulate information and ensure information is received by agreed deadlines where appropriate.
- Communicate effectively and provide a high standard of customer care on behalf of the Trust.
- Maintain confidentiality within and outside the workplace at all times.
- Take part in relevant training programmes.
- Participate in administrative duties in relation to Complaints/Service User Feedback Training when required.
- Maintain adequate supplies of stationary items, leaflets, handouts etc. for the Complaints/Service User Feedback Department.
- Adhere to operational procedures within the Complaints/Service User Feedback section of the Governance Department.
- Prioritise workloads to meet deadlines in an office environment.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade, which may be assigned from time to time by the Office Manager or senior staff.
*(a) 4 GCSEs (Grade A*-C) to include English and Mathematics plus 1 years' clerical experience in an office environment.
(b) GCSE (Grade A*-C) English and Mathematics plus 2 years' clerical experience
In addition to (a) or (b) above applicants must possess either: OCR/RSA/GCSE Stage II Word Processing or Typing (Equivalent qualifications considered)
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.