Band 3 HR Assistant
Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 HR Assistant (x3 posts available) required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 3 HR Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Location: Saintfield Road, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: At least 3 months (potential extension)
The post-holder will be expected to participate as a team member within the Trainee Employment Team in the provision of an excellent Human Resources (HR) service for Doctors and Dentists in Training (DDiT).
The post-holder will be based in the Trainee Employment Team and will carry out the administrative duties of the post in relation to pay and conditions, employee relations, attendance management and workforce information, whilst adhering to best practice principles. This will include processing actions within the appropriate timescales. The team is responsible for the provision of professional advice to DDiTs in relation to these areas.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To act as the first point of contact, in respect of telephone, email and any faceto-face enquiries to the Trainee Employment Team and provide advice, where appropriate.
2. To assist in the provision of high quality administrative support within the Trainee Employment Team, ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to DDiTs and other Stakeholders within Host Organisations.
3. To assist in the processing of New Starts, Promotees, Leavers, Parental Leave, Contract Changes etc, within the Trainee Employment Team are implemented in an accurate and timely manner to meet payroll deadlines.
4. To assist the HR Officers with the administration of the attendance management function.
5. To assist the HR Officers with the administration of the employee relations function.
6. To maintain the DDIT OM Structure (Org Units and Positions), Roles and Employee Self Service (ESS).
7. To action HRPTS User Accounts and Password Resets promptly.
8. Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the Trainee Employment Team, as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
9. Continually seek to improve the service delivered within the Trainee Employment Team by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
10.To raise requisitions using the E procurement system and order stock as necessary.
11.Attend and take notes at meetings as required of the role.
12.Any other duties as required within the remit of the role.
1a. 5 GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths, Grades A* - C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR Higher Qualification
OR 1b. 18 months relevant experience*
*Relevant experience is defined as working in an administrative office environment providing high quality routine administrative support.
2. One year's experience in the last 3 years of working with Microsoft Office. This must include excel and word.
3. Ability to use own initiative and work independently or as part of a team to ensure that performance targets and objectives are met
4. Ability to prioritise work to achieve set deadlines
5. Effective communication skills, orally, written and electronically
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE: 12 noon Wednesday 12th May 2021.