Band 3 Medical Secretary
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Medical Secretary required on a temporary full-time basis based in Ulster Hospital, Dundonald.
Role: Band 3 Medical Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.09
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Duration: At least 3 months
The Trust provides a wide range of services and employs Secretary's in a wide variety of settings. Secretaries provide a secretarial / administrative service / support within a department / section. Team working is an essential part of this role.
To carry out a wide range of secretarial / administrative tasks including the use of word processing / audio working / shorthand and other computer packages.
· Word processing / audio working letters / producing reports.
· Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
· Dealing with general enquiries.
· Maintaining diaries.
· Minute taking.
· Arranging meetings.
· Sorting and processing information.
· Preparation of statistical information.
· Dealing with requests for information.
· Making appointments.
· Dealing with telephone calls.
- Four GCSEs (Grade C or above) including English, or equivalent and One year's secretarial or clerical experience
OR Two year's secretarial or clerical experience
- OCR / RSA / GCSE Stage 2 Word-processing / Typing (Parts 1 and 2) or equivalent qualification OR A minimum of six months word-processing experience
- Knowledge and experience of specific, relevant administrative systems & procedures as well as awareness of the needs of the users of administrative services. The ability to apply this to a range of activities that are subject to changes in both nature and demand. This will involve solving work related problems and handling first line queries.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE-- Monday 21st June 2021**