Band 3 Personal Secretary
Band 3 Personal Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Belfast .
Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.09
Hours: 1pm-5pm Monday-Friday
Duration: 2 months
To provide administrative and secretarial support in an efficient, effective and high quality manner to support the Senior Managers within the Chief Executive's Office, Trust Headquarters.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the organisation and provision of secretarial duties and support within Trust Headquarters. This will include, photocopying, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc.
2. Establishment of office procedures and maintenance of a filing system for the office in line with Records Management requirements.
3. Collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary for internal and external use.
4. Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken.
5. To service meetings as required including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and progression of business.
6. Responsible for follow up action arising from various meetings as required.
7. To deal with the receipt, distribution and action of all mail and correspondence.
8. To liaise with senior managers and other staff with the Trust of behalf of Personal Assistants/senior managers within Chief Executive's Office .
9. To liaise with the external agencies on behalf of Personal Assistants/senior managers within Chief Executive's Office.
10.To help maintain diaries of Directors/Senior Managers and make appointments and arrange meetings as required.
11.Any other duties as may be required.
- 4 GCSEs at Grade C or above, to include English Language and Maths and one year's administrative experience OR NVQ Level 2 in Administration
- A minimum two years' experience as a personal secretary.
- OCR/ RSA Stage II Text Processing Parts I & II (Word Processing/ Typewriting) or equivalent qualification OR a minimum of six months word processing experience.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in minute taking
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 24/03/21.