Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Personnel Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
- Provide secretarial services to senior members of staff and the professional team, including organising and maintaining diary/schedule to arrange appointments and meetings.
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms, etc. as required from manuscript, audio and notes using a word processing system or through digital dictation.
- In addition as a member of a secretarial/clerical team, the post-holder will be required to provide clerical support to other members of staff within the department.
- Prioritising and carrying out word processing duties to a high standard.
- Arrange and provide administrative support at meetings, including minute taking and issuing of relevant documentation (at base or other locations as required).
- Open, sort and distribute all mail to the department.
- Input and retrieve appropriate information from computerised system
- Maintain and order adequate supplies of stock/non-stock items through the e-procurement system.
- Collecting and collating statistical information as required.
- Develop, maintain and update spread-sheets and databases using the Microsoft Office suite.
- 4 GCSEs to include English and Mathematic (Grade A*-C) or equivalent AND 1 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages.
- In addition to (a) applicants must possess Functional Skills ICT Level 2 or OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals) Level 2 Award or RSA Stage II Typing/Word Processing (both parts) or equivalent.
- Holders of RSA/OCR examinations after September 1986 must have passes both parts. Part qualifications are not acceptable. OR 1 years' experience in the use of ICT. This should include the use of word-processing, spreadsheets and email.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge · Knowledge of Health and Social Services including current trends.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline, regardless if you already have a valid certificate.