BAND 3 PERSONAL SECRETARY
Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
BELSL / Band 3 Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.09phr
Location: Royal Maternity Hospital
Hours: 25hrs per week Mon - Fri 9am - 2pm
To provide a full administrative service to the Senior Management Team within Womens and Maternity Services.
- Prepare weekly work experience programme for work experience placements.
- Print weekly staff Off Duty and monthly Hospital Cover Rota's.
- Assist with Induction of Student Midwives - preparation of welcome packs in liaison with Practice Education facilitator and Human Resources.
- Monthly NMC registration report - check NMC Registration due for midwives/staff nurses/managers on NMC website/updating staff files HRPTS and E-rostering.
- Updating/archiving and maintaining filing system and leaver report cards for Staff.
- Ordering of stock and non-stock items via eprocurement and maintenance of stationery levels.
- Accommodation bookings.
- Provide administrative support/cover to the department to ensure efficient and effective service at all times including absence of team colleagues due to annual or sick leave.
- Ensure all correspondence received is acted upon promptly and effectively and that consistent standards are applied to ensure a high standard of work.
- Ensure files, documents and reports are prepared in a timely and efficient manner.
- Use of scanner, photocopier, binder when necessary.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 4 GCSEs Grade A-C or equivalent plus 1 years' experience in administrative/secretarial role
- 2 years' experience in administrative/secretarial role
Have evidence of one years' typing/word processing experience and can demonstrate a capable level of ability
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of the full range of administrative and organisational policies and procedures
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritising workload while experiencing regular interruptions.
- Ability to work as part of a team and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Experience of Health Service procedures.