Band 3 Personal Secretary
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Personal Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.40ph
- Maintain confidentiality in relation to all matters within the office.
- Deal with the Heads of Service general correspondence and be required to analyse all incoming mail / e-mails / information and ensure it is dealt with in an effective, efficient and prompt manner
· Ensure incoming and outgoing mail/correspondence is organised within appropriate timescales and deadlines.
· The preparation of documentation, presentations (files and papers) for the Head of Service in advance of meetings and provision of briefings as appropriate.
· Servicing meetings including preparation of agendas, preparation and distribution of papers, minute taking and follow up action where necessary.
· Co-ordination of actions to all enquiries ensuring that they are dealt with by relevant individuals within appropriate timescales and that any exceptions are reported.
· To put in place administrative systems to assist the Heads of Service to ensure that all deadlines are met and follow up any outstanding matters as necessary.
· Developing and maintaining efficient filing systems.
· Sourcing locations of where meetings are held to assist the Heads of Service.
· Ordering stock and monitoring requisitions.
· Screen and re-direct as necessary all incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
· Be responsible for word processing of all correspondence for letters, memos, spreadsheets, reports and all other documentation as requested.
· Responsible for maintaining and monitoring a B/F system to ensure deadlines are met by the Heads of Service
· Input and retrieve appropriate information from computerised systems e.g. PARIS and SOSCARE
· Ensure that appropriate action plans are prepared and followed up and records are maintained.
· Provide cross cover support to other members of the Noble House Secretarial Team as required.
*(A) 4 GCSEs to include English Language (Grade A*-C) or equivalent AND 1 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
2 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages AND GCSE English Grade A*-C
*In addition to either of the above applicants must possess:
(B) OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals) Level 2 Award
RSA Stage II Typing/Word Processing (both parts) or equivalent.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.