Band 3 Personal Secretary Nursing Research & Development
Job Title: Band 3 Personal Secretary Nursing Research & Development
Location: Western Health & Social Care Trust
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Western Health and Social care trust, serving local residents.
- Provide a full secretarial support service to the team and other professionals.
- · Maintain diaries; arrange diary dates, venues, travel arrangement and hospitality. This also includes minute taking, audio typing and note taking.
- · Organise the office and carry out routine secretarial duties which include the development and maintenance of an efficient filing system, mail distribution, photo copying, binding and ensure relevant files are available for meetings.
- · Open and record incoming mail and direct correspondence for the Team or otherwise deal with routine items. This will include the writing and drafting of routine letters for signature.
- · Facilitate communication within the department by liaising with relevant staff. Demonstrate a high standard of oral communication/ interpersonal skills. Dealing with telephone calls and enquiries and taking relevant action as appropriate.
- · Type letters, memoranda and minutes. A high level of word processing skills will be required and the post holder will also be required to be numerate and computer literate with a good knowledge that is demonstrable of Microsoft Office products, specifically Access, Word and Excel
- · Assist and support nursing/midwifery staff in all aspects of research governance management, including the Trust's R&D application process and ethics application process( IRAS), and be able to communicate theseHours of work:37.5 HOURSRequirements:
- 5 GCSEs (Grades A-C) including English Language or equivalent or higher educational standard and a minimum of 1 year's administrative/ clerical experience that must include using databases and spread sheets to produce reports.
- NVQ level II Business & Administration or equivalent and a minimum of one year's administrative/ clerical experience that must include using databases and spread sheets to produce reports
- Rates of pay £ 10.40
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.