Band 3 Personal Secretary with Note Taking
Band 3 Personal Secretary required on a temporary part-time basis based Band 3 personal Secretary with Note taking at Nore Villa, Knockbracken Healthcare Park
Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary with Note Taking
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Nore Villa, Knockbracken Healthcare Park
- Personal secretary support to Senior Manager
- Arranging diary
- Servicing meetings
- General typing
- Telephone cover
- Any other duties as requested
- Four GCSE's including English Language (Grades A-C) or equivalent or have one years relevant experience or NVQ Level 2 Administration.
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Typewriting (Parts 1& 2) or equivalent
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Word Processing Parts (1&2) or equivalent
- Must have note taking experience and demonstrate experience on application form.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, etc.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Muriosa will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 06/01/2020
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.