Band 3 Rotational admin
Band 3 Medical Admin Assistant required for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Location: Across BHSCT sites as and when required.
Duration: Temp - ongoing
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
Administration support to the Speech and Language Therapy Service, Communication Advice Centre (CAC) and Speech and Language Therapy Head of Service.
The post holder will be responsible for a range of duties including; booking systems, such as partial booking, day to day co-ordination of outpatient waiting list and clinics, ensuring an adherence to agreed protocol in relation to appointment booking and call handling. This role will involve the management and creation of excel spreadsheets and database management, support for diary management and collation of information. Staff will be required to support staff to prepare, clean and store equipment
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Head of Service Admin Duties
- Arrange meetings with staff and book venues.
- Support and organise Head of Service calendar.
- Prioritise work to meet calendar deadlines and bring these to the attention of SLT Head of Service.
- Liaise with SMT to ensure deadlines for return of information and collation of same.
- Develop and amend Speech and Language Therapy documents as and when required.
- Have good people skills to liaise and negotiate with other department in relation to specific issues e.g. IT/Estates etc.
- Have the ability to be flexible in prioritising and addressing urgent issues immediately.
- 4 GCSE's at grade C / 4 or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year's administrative/clerical experience.
NVQ Level II in Administation and one year's administrative/clerical experience.
A minimum of two year's administrative/ clerical experience. · Knowledge of waiting lists - IEAP, PAS/ ECR, PARIS.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Rhianna Mooney. firstname.lastname@example.org
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. JT