Band 3 Secretary - Lisburn 18.75 hours per week
Band 3 Secretary - Part Time
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
- Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports.
- Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Minute taking.
- Arranging meetings.
- Sorting and processing information.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Dealing with telephone calls.
Hours of work: Part Time: 18.75 hours per week
- 4 GCSE's Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent Qualification) plus 1year's Secretarial /admin /clerical experience.
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification) plus 1 year's secretarial /admin /clerical experience.
- 2 year's secretarial /admin /clerical experience.
- RSA/OCR Stage II Text Processing Part I and Part II (or equivalent/ above qualification).
- 1 year's word processing experience, to include typing and formatting of reports and letters.
- Experience in using Microsoft packages to include WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK.
For posts involving audio-typing
- Audio Typing Qualification or 6 months audio working experience or a willingness to be trained in Audio Typing within the first 6 months.
£10.40 per hour + holiday entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.