Medical Secretary (Band 3)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
- Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports/spreadsheets.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Minute taking.
- Arranging meetings.
- Sorting and processing information.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Maintain Filing System.
- Dealing with telephone calls.
- Provide phone cover.
- Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band
Hours of work: Full time - 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
1OCR Level II (Parts 1 & 2) Text processing/Word processing or equivalent qualification OR a minimum of 1 years word processing experience.
PLUS 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language (excluding English Literature) AND 1 years secretarial experience
Audio-typing qualification or 6 months audio working experience
- Two year's secretarial experience.
- Audio-typing qualification or 6 months audio working experience
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.