|Salary||Up to £11.11 per hour|
|Published||26 days ago|
|Contact email||Hollie McArthur|
Band 2/3 Secretary/Clerical Officer
Band 2/3 Secretary/Clerical Officer will be responsible for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Salary: £10.37/£11.11 p/h
Location: Bangor Hospital
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The Trust provides a wide range of services and employs Secretary's in a wide variety of settings. Secretaries provide a secretarial / administrative service / support within a department / section. Team working is an essential part of this role. To carry out a wide range of secretarial / administrative tasks including the use of word processing / audio working / shorthand and other computer packages.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Word processing / audio working letters / producing reports.
- Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Minute taking.
- Arranging meetings.
- Sorting and processing information.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Dealing with telephone calls.
Four GCSEs (Grade C or above) including English, or equivalent
One year's secretarial or clerical experience
Two year's secretarial or clerical experience
OCR / RSA / GCSE Stage 2 Word-processing / Typing (Parts 1 and 2) or equivalent qualification
A minimum of six months word-processing experience
- Knowledge and experience of specific, relevant administrative systems & procedures as well as awareness of the needs of the users of administrative services.
- The ability to apply this to a range of activities that are subject to changes in both nature and demand.
- This will involve solving work related problems and handling first line queries.
- Knowledge and experience of specific, relevant administrative systems & procedures as well as awareness of the needs of the users of administrative services. The ability to apply this to a range of activities that are subject to changes in both nature and demand. This will involve solving work related problems and handling first line queries.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Hollie McArthur. Hollie.Mcarthur@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless of if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.