Secretary/Minute taker (Band 3)
The Client: Staffline together with Public sector clients are seeking Secretary/Minute takers (Band 3)
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
- Arranging and servicing meetings, including the issuing of invitations, the taking of minutes using a laptop, circulation of minutes and updating of information systems.
- Word processing letters/producing reports.
- Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
- Maintaining electronic diaries.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Making appointments.
- Filing and file archiving using both paper and electronic filing systems.
- Reception/switchboard cover
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday- Friday
- 5 GCSE's at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent/higher qualification AND 1 years' experience in a clerical/administrative role, OR 2 years experience in a clerical/administrative role
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Product Word or equivalent
- Experience in minute taking and shorthand
- OCR Level II Test Processing or equivalent.
- Willingness to undertake an access NI check
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.