Band 3 Surveillance Audit Assistant
Band 3 Surveillance/Audit Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Ulster Hospital, Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Surveillance/Audit Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Ulster Hospital, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: On going
- Assist in the collection of surveillance/audit data.
- Report any changes in surveillance/audit processes /findings to the line manager.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of good and effective data collection and handling systems.
- Support clinical and Infection Prevention & Control teams in the preparation of audit/surveillance reports as required.
- Maintain good communication with clinical teams and support them in the implementation of surveillance/audit initiatives.
- Keep appropriate records both manual and computerised as required.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations as required.
- Support the delivery of good IPC practice across the Trust
- 6 months relevant experience in healthcare environment
- NVQ III in Care or equivalent
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post.
- Experience in producing graphs, power point presentation for the purposes of report production and presentations. Experience in audit activities and facilitating the generation of reports
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 23/01/2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.