Band 3 System Administrator
Band 3 System Administrator will be responsible for a large public sector organisation based through the Belfast Trust.
Salary: £10.40 p/h
Location: Franklin Street, Belfast
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The Business Services System Administrative Support Officer will support the Team Leaders/BST Management in meeting the service delivery requirement for BST in respect of business as usual (BAU) and ongoing developments/improvements identified. The Business Service Team (BST) provides a range of central support functions including: Shared Services & Management Reporting, FPL System Administration, CRM & SharePoint Support, eRecruitment Candidate Support, BSTP Application Support, Regional Interpreting Services System Administration, FPL Supplier File Management, HRPTS/FPL Interface Management.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as point of contact for all customers and clients ensuring that all queries/issues are cascaded up to the relevant person, if appropriate.
- Provide high quality administrative support to respective service area ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
- Input, process, monitor and validate information effectively in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Assist with the analysis and monitoring of information/statistics.
- Follows defined procedures to provide application support to BST Application users experiencing difficulties in respect of compatibility issues with mobile/tablet device operating systems and browsers on personal devices.
- Collate information and assist with the preparation of reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the service area as well as supplying routine advice, guidance and assistance as required.
- Contribute to the compilation of relevant protocols and procedures for service area.
- Assist in the development and implementation of relevant systems within the service area.
- Ensure that stationery stock levels are maintained, replenished and stored securely.
- Ensure a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
- Provide timely and accurate response to requests for Systems Administration in line with agreed Policy and Procedures.
- Apply timely and accurate adjustments to BSTP systems within the appropriate governance arrangements, ensuring the data is amended within agreed SLA time frames.
- Ensure that interfaces between systems are managed appropriately and that customers are aware of planned downtime for systems updates.
- Participate in testing cycles for FPL systems.
Assist in the resolution of escalated issues coming from the Business Services Team.
- Communicate system related issues to Business Services Team Leader.
- Provide customer service support to end users in relation to non-technical application queries.
A minimum of five GSCE's to include English Language and Maths (Grades A-C)
One year's relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in the use of information technology to include Microsoft Office
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently or as part of a team to ensure that performance targets and objectives are met.
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve set deadlines
- Effective communication skills, orally, written and electronically
- Knowledge of Health and Social Care including current trends
- Experience of engaging with a wide range of HSC stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes in the development, implementation and support of HRPTS or FPL systems
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Hollie McArthur. Hollie.Mcarthur@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.