Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Team Administrator required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Team Administrator
Rate of Pay: £10.40ph
Duration: Temporary 6 months
- Provide an administrative service to a Social Work Team and Social Work Service Manager, including organising and maintaining diary/schedule to arrange appointments and meetings (Microsoft Outlook)
- Type and format reports, memos, letters, forms etc. to a high standard, as required from manuscript, audio and notes using a word processing system or through digital dictation (Microsoft Word/ G2 Speech Report)
- Arrange and provide administrative support at meetings/ panels including minute taking and issuing of relevant documentation (at base or other locations as required). In addition to this the post holder will also be required to attend and participate in Team Meetings
- Prioritise and take appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries ensuring effective messaging and 'bring forward' systems are in place and the necessary follow-up action is taken as well as appropriate reception duties. This includes direct contact from member of the general public, service users and carers and liaising with outside agencies and disciplines, dealing with enquiries as appropriate.
- Continually review office procedures and practices and implement necessary improvements.
- Collate information in response to external enquiries, i.e. Freedom of Information requests, complaints, investigations etc.
- Receive incoming referrals and process in a timely fashion following Departmental Guidelines and Operational Policy
- Register referrals onto computerised system as per Operational Policy
- Fully implement the referral process, issuing letters to service users/ statutory services using the associated administrative process
- Input and retrieve appropriate information from computerised system (Soscare/ Unocini Blue Screen/ Microsoft Excel)
- Manage email account/s which will include the sending and retrieval of emails
- Prepare files, undertake routine filing duties and maintain efficient and up to date record system in line with Records Management Protocol
- Maintain and update electronic records as required e.g. service user and operational filing, shared drive and file management
- Maintain petty cash within the team, including lodgements to the bank, if required
- Order supplies on procurement system (FPL)
- Provide cover as required for other clerical staff during periods of absence or excess workload
- Collecting, collating and presenting statistical information as required in line with targets and PFA's
- Develop, maintain and update spread-sheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Participate in training appropriate to the duties of the post
- Maintaining staff relationships and morale
- Present a professional and appropriate image as the first point of contact to the Intensive Support Service
- In agreement with the Locality/Departmental Managers, receive and send emails on behalf of the Locality/Departmental Manager (Microsoft Outlook)
- Participating as required in assessment and training of staff other secretarial/ clerical staff
- Maintain confidentiality within and without the workplace at all times
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by Manager to ensure the needs of the department are met
*(a) 4 GCSEs to include English (Grade A*-C) or equivalent and 2 years clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages and minute taking experience
*(b) 3 years clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages and GCSE English Grade A*- C and minute taking experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.