Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Team Secretary required on a temporary basis based in City centre Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Team Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
Location: City Centre, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: At least 3 months initially
Job Summary / Main Purpose
The post holder will provide full reception and administrative support, to the Multidisciplinary Team in Drug Outreach Team
Main Duties / Responsibilities
For each of the following, the postholder will;
1. Reception duties, welcoming service users and staff, directing calls and managing a switchboard.
2. Receipt and logging on PARIS of assessments and referrals.
3. Audio typing and word-processing as required
4. Plan, co-ordinate attend and minute meetings as required.
5. Review/establish effective and efficient administration procedures to suit the needs of the service.
6. Liaise on a daily basis with internal and external bodies to the Trust including patients and carers.
7. Maintaining relevant filing systems, electronic and manual.
8. Use and maintenance of BHSCT IT systems.
9. Order stock/non-stock items as required.
10. Open & distribute internal mail. Sort outgoing mail taking appropriate action for urgent mail. Receipting of documentation delivered or received.
11. Petty cash system - recouping and reconciling. 12. Monthly compilation of statistics utilising PARIS, departmental database.
13. Any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Senior Administration Manager.
1. 4 GCSE's Grades A-C, including English or equivalent qualifications
OR NVQ Level 2 in Administration
OR 3 years relevant experience in healthcare setting.
2. R.S.A. Stage 2 Typewriting or Word-processing (parts 1&2) or equivalent qualification OR Have evidence of 1 year typing/word-processing experience.
3. Experience of computer software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
4. Audio Typing qualification or 6 month audio experience OR Minute taking experience.
5. Ability to be flexible in meeting the demands of the post and to use one's own initiative.
6. Ability to plan work effectively working to deadlines.
7. Ability to communicate fluently and effectively both verbally and in writing with officers at all levels within the organisation.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 5th July 2021**