Band 3 Team Secretary
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Team Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Whiteabbey
Role: Band 3 Team Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
· Monitoring waiting lists ensuring that timescales for initial assessments are met and any potential breeches are brought to the attention of the Team Leader.
· Monitor referrals and process appropriately.
· Manage partial booking system ensuring that New Appointment responses occur within designated timeframes and that non responders are brought to the attention of the Team Leader for his/her review.
· Attend Team Meeting and take appropriate action arising out of this meeting.
· Contribute to the planning and organisation of Training Courses and Events being delivered by the Team.
· To collate and/or retrieve statistical data as required by the Team Leader and contribute to the analysis of data and support the development of draft baseline, interim and final evaluation reports as required.
· Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc to a high standard, as required from manuscript, audio and notes using a word processing system.
· In addition as a member of a secretarial/clerical team, the post-holder will be required to provide clerical support to other members of staff within the department.
· Prioritising and carrying out word-processing duties to a high standard.
· Arrange and provide administrative support at meetings including minute taking and issuing of relevant documentation (at base or other locations as required).
· Open, sort and distribute all mail to the department.
· Take appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries ensuring effective messaging and 'bring forward' systems are in place and necessary follow up action is taken.
· Liaise with outside agencies and other disciplines, dealing with enquiries as appropriate.
· Input and retrieve appropriate information from computerised system.
· Manage email account which will include the sending and retrieval of emails.
· Maintain and update manual records as required, e.g. client and operational filing, absence rates, salaries and mileage.
· Routine filing and maintaining an efficient filing system.
· Telephone duties-dealing with departmental queries which will include taking and passing on clear and concise messages and obtaining and passing on information.
· Develop, maintain and update spreadsheets and databases using the Microsoft Office suite.
a) 4 GCSEs to include English Language (Grade A*-C) or equivalent AND 1 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
*(b) 2 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages AND GCSE English Grade A*-C
*In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must possess:
OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals) Level 2 Award
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.