Band 3 Team Secretary
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Team Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Coleraine
Role: Band 3 Team Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.09 per hour
- Audio, digital dictation and copy typing of letters, reports, minutes and memorandums, prioritising and carrying out work-processing duties to a high standard of accuracy and presentation
- Servicing, taking of notes and /or minutes of meetings as required, at base or other locations as required. Production and distribution of relevant reports
- Provide a full range of secretarial support for the professional staff as required, eg maintaining diaries (electronic and manual), organise and prepare meetings as appropriate, etc
- Dealing with telephone queries, accurate recording and delivering of messages as quickly as possible
- Liaise with outside bodies and multidisciplinary agencies within the division, dealing with enquires as appropriate
- Collecting and collating statistical information and production of reports as required in line with targets/PFA's
- Develop, maintain and update spread-sheets and databases using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Input and retrieve appropriate information from computerised systems. i.e. SOSCARE/Child Health System
- Use the Trust and Department Technology in line with the Trust's Information Management and Technology Strategy
- Maintain office machinery (eg photocopiers, fax machines, computer equipment, etc) ensuring daily use meets requirements within the Trust's Data Protection Policy.
- The issue, recoupment and management of petty cash and Trust monies if required, in accordance with the Trusts Standing Financial Instructions
- Production and collation of financial data for onward payment processing. i.e. Foster Finance Payments
- Maintaining adequate supplies of stock/non-stock item
- Maintain confidentiality within and without the workplace within the Trusts Data Protection Policy.
Applicants must provide evidence by the closing date for applications that they are employed within the Northern Health and Social Care Trust or as an agency worker engaged by the Northern Health and Social Care Trust (for permanent posts only) and must have:-
*(A ) 4 GCSE's to include English Language Grade A*-C and 1 year clerical/secretarial in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
*(B) GCSE English Language Grade A*-C and 2 years clerical/secretarial in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
*In addition to A or B applicants must also possess
OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals) Level 2 Award or RSA Stage II Word Processing/Typing (both parts)
Holders of RSA/OCR examinations after September 1986 must have passed both parts. Part qualifications are not acceptable. This must be clearly identified on the application form.
1 years' experience in the use of ICT. This should include the use of word-processing, spreadsheets and e-mail.
In addition to the above requirements some posts may require 1 year's minute taking experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.