Band 3 Team Secretary
Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Team Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Larne
Role: Band 3 Team Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.40per hour
- Be aware of Trust Cash Handling Policy as post holder will be required to collect money from clients on a daily basis to pay for their on site meal and complete E returns re lodgements.
- Count and reconcile monies collected from donations, college/activity fees and other initiatives.
- Petty Cash duties/Cash Award duties - bank withdrawals and lodgements reconciliation of receipts.
- Safe checks and reconciliations with cash and safe register.
- Type reports, memos, letters forms etc as required from manuscript and notes using a word processing system.
- Liaise closely with other departments dealing with incoming and outgoing enquiries as appropriate.
- Use E-procurement system to do all ordering for the centre such as supplies/utensils for kitchen and supplies for the centre.
- Monitor and reconcile all invoices for deliveries in a timely manner via E-procurement.
- Utilise Trust information systems e.g.HRPTS as required for updating records and retrieval of information.
- Ensure additional staff hours are completed as required and sent to the appropriate manager for approval within timescales.
- Provide clericalsupport to Centre Manager and maintain diary.
- Communication by phone, written correspondence and possible face-to -face contact with families or other members of the public.
- Build and maintain a good rapport with serice users.
- Filing duties and maintain and update manual records.
- Answering telephone and taking messages and reception duties.
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly preparation and provision of statistics.
- Photocopying duties.
- Processing and despatching outgoing and incoming mail.
- Maintaining relationships with fellow staff members and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Participate in training relevant to the duties of the post and to the service users group.
- Maintain confidentiality within and outside of the workplace.
(a) 4 GCSEs to include English Language (Grade A-C or above) and 1 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment
* (b) 2 years' clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment and English Language Grade A-C
In addition to (a) or (b) applicants must have:
* RSA / OCR Stage II Typing or Word Processing
Holders of RSA/OCR examinations after September 1986 must have passed both Parts. Part qualifications are not acceptable. This must be clearly identified on application form.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.