Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 3 Personal/Team Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Personal/Team Secretary
Rate of Pay: £10.40per hour
- Provide secretarial services to a Senior member of staff / professional team, including organising and maintaining diary/schedule to arrange appointments and meetings.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support within the department, e.g. audio-typing, photocopying, etc.
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc. to a high standard, as required from manuscript, audio and notes using a word processing system or through digital dictation.
- In addition as a member of a secretarial/clerical team, the post-holder will be required to provide clerical support to other members of staff within the department.
- Prioritising and carrying out word-processing duties to a high standard.
- Arrange and provide administrative support at meetings including minute taking and issuing of relevant documentation (at base or other locations as required).
- Open, sort and distribute all mail to the department and prepare out-going mail as required.
- Take appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries ensuring effective messaging and 'bring forward' systems are in place and necessary follow up action is taken.
- Liaise with outside agencies and other disciplines, dealing with enquiries as appropriate.
- Input and retrieve appropriate information from computerised system.
- Manage email account which will include the sending and retrieval of emails.
4 GCSEs (Grades A-C) to include English or equivalent
*1 year's paid clerical experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages
1 year's minute taking (for some posts only)
English GCSE (Grade A-C) or equivalent
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.